1. Shrimp Tacos: I did tried before and were so kinda easy to make. For my recipe I used hummus instead of cream, a lot of lemon, avocado and purple onion, plus cilantro… Was sooo tasty! Ah, and almost forgot to tell that obviously I added habanero salsa mmmmm… And imagine drinking with a cold glass of beer!
2. Fresh Salad: Personally I’m a huge fan of salads and I love to create new mixes… Is the best thing, to eat on a summer day, and a salad can be a full meal (for example if you add protein as quinoa or kale).
Which are your fav salad ingredients? 🙂
3. Salmon burger: When I was in Finland I tried for the very first time the salmon smoked burgers and definitely felt in love with the taste. And Now I want to try my own version, it’s a shame that the selection of smoked salmon in the supermarkets are very poor (and btw if you know a place where I can find smoked salmon in mexico city, let me know it) but I’ll handle it, so stay update for a new recipe in the blog 🙂
4. watermelon salad: Again, another easy breezy salad, this time all about small pieces of watermelon plus fetta cheese with a nice touch of mint leaves! Definitely need to try this!
5. And last but not least: Berry bowl for breakfast! I wish I could have more time to wake up at 5 am and make myself a nice bowl full of goodies… Which is your fav bowl combo?
Have you ever tried any recipe from above? Wanna try some?
Hallo! September is a happy month for me at least because of the festivities We celebrate here in my country (Independence Day) and moreover because I’m in the middle of my summer-winter semester that I want it’s over because c’mon who doesn’t love holidays??!
Soo much things to do the next few months, like finish the semester, fashion week in October (Can’t wait! I alreay bought like 3 dresses and a pair of ankle boots for the season, ah!) and maybe a little escape?! 😉
I think the main reason I’m happy September is here, because it means the weather is going to calm down and step by step we will have that crispy weather I love!
In the meantime, before everything I will/need to finish my medschool semester and we’ll see but definitely can’t wait for …. It’s a secret 😉
Today was a good day, mostly because I had the chance to enter to a new course that medschool is giving’ to their students, is all about medical administration (what I would like to do for the next years after I finish the career!). The luckiest thing is that, there was only one place left in the course… So, guess who you think was the last to register for the course? hahaha ME 😀
Besides that, today I went to the shopping mall because last week I saw the perfect ankle boots for the fall-winter season, so finally today I bought them hehehe 🙂 (They aree so comfy and adorable!) I’m so into fall, I can’t wait to wear neutral tones (white, black, gray, dark brown, repeat), my favourite black skirts and jeans, knits, hats, trench coats and ofc the newest ankle boots 😀 Hopefully the weather starts to get chilly towear my fall-winter pieces!! 😀 Ah, btw, Today while I was shopping, I heard a nice song that the store had… maybe you should give a try!? Filous – How Hard I Try feat. James Hersey
Let’s talk about fall essentials in the next post, ok?
see you soon 🙂
Yesterday we had a nice pre-birthday celebration of one of the funniest persons I ever meet: my gf Eréndira.
After our last class, we decided to spend the rest of the afternoon toguether, so we bought some pizzas and beers, (the perfect combo, right). It was a funny and lovely afternoon in her terrace, drinking, eating and ofc taking selfies!
Have you ever tried XX Radler? I’m a huge fan but most of the people I know and had tasted it, didn’t liked it, and I-Don’t-Know-Why!!! Because it taste really fresh and yummy!
Hei! I have a new iphone, which me so happy because the old one I had started to get too warm, the battery didn’t work and well it was old fashioned haha, but happy me I don’t have to worry anymore about that!
I know a lot of people like way better the samsung models but to be honest I do prefer apple interface and design! Kinda expensive but worth it.
So I was doing my backup and I found these old pictures (I took with my iPhone 4) and I still think they look pretty nice, even though the quality camera ain’t the best. What do you think?
And I must confess that I’m a huge fan of photography apps like Afterlight and Snapseed! So here is the point, even though you don’t own the best camera you can always edit your pictures in different apps hehehe and works perfectly…
Ok, so tell me which ia your favourite app for editing and what do you prefer… samsung or iPhone?