March 25, 2016
1. Shrimp Tacos: I did tried before and were so kinda easy to make. For my recipe I used hummus instead of cream, a lot of lemon, avocado and purple onion, plus cilantro… Was sooo tasty! Ah, and almost forgot to tell that obviously I added habanero salsa mmmmm… And imagine drinking with a cold glass of beer!
2. Fresh Salad: Personally I’m a huge fan of salads and I love to create new mixes… Is the best thing, to eat on a summer day, and a salad can be a full meal (for example if you add protein as quinoa or kale).
Which are your fav salad ingredients? 🙂
3. Salmon burger: When I was in Finland I tried for the very first time the salmon smoked burgers and definitely felt in love with the taste. And Now I want to try my own version, it’s a shame that the selection of smoked salmon in the supermarkets are very poor (and btw if you know a place where I can find smoked salmon in mexico city, let me know it) but I’ll handle it, so stay update for a new recipe in the blog 🙂
4. watermelon salad: Again, another easy breezy salad, this time all about small pieces of watermelon plus fetta cheese with a nice touch of mint leaves! Definitely need to try this!
5. And last but not least: Berry bowl for breakfast! I wish I could have more time to wake up at 5 am and make myself a nice bowl full of goodies… Which is your fav bowl combo?
Have you ever tried any recipe from above? Wanna try some?
pls share your fav recipes, 🙂
peace out folkies!